Double eagle trap thrower throw 2 pair and also it will throw a single bird with just a quick minor adjustment.
This trap, just like all the other auto traps that produced by do all outdoors are easy to put together.
It comes with 8 stacker poles, a couple of wrenches for you, a mainspring, bolt, horseshoes to hold your birdcage together and four legs.
You will get 25 foot cord, so you can get away from the machine and kind of adapt different shooting angles.
This trap also run on 12-volt marine batteries, pretty simple.
One safety feature this trap have that really important is it comes with safety pin, which is i can say a common feature that all other traps do have.
When you are working on the machine, putting it together, then you always want to make sure that the safety pin is in it place to keep the arm from coming around and firing.
One other safety feature that is also common is the safety ring. It is basically just a visual indicator of the range that the throwing arm has.
You want to make sure that you are always on the outside of that, anytime the machine is operate or even if it is not. So, it is a good habit.
What comes in the box?
90 bird clay stack, 25′ foot pedal cord.
- With a 90 clay stack auto feeder, the Double Eagle is a true doubles machine, throwing a stacked pair 50 yards.
- With a minor adjustment, the Double Eagle will throw singles up to 65 yards.
- The disarm feature will allow you to safely store your machine while not in use.
- Compatible with the Do All Outdoors wireless remote.
- 5-35 degree adjustable launch angles
- 25’ foot pedal firing mechanism
- Runs off of a 12V deep cycle marine battery (not included)
You can find the troubleshooting for Do All Outdoors Double Eagle here!
There is a couple features we want to highlight with the double eagle, one is the fact that it will throw 2 birds, throws 2 pair stacked on top of each other on one arm.
So when the arm comes around it will drop 2 birds and throw them about 55 to 60 yards.
One other feature that is real important is the fact that this machine will also throw a single if you want it to.
Basically how that happens is to take out the plunger and turn it upside down and then put the screw back in and you are ready to shoot singles.
This trap is also compatible with Do-All Outdoors wireless remote.
- Not compatible with wobbler kit